Temporary to hire, full-time, hybrid position with a national trade association.
We are managing a temp-to-hire search for an Administrative Membership Coordinator for our client, a national trade association based in Arlington VA. This position will provide administrative and project support to the Senior Vice President and the Member Programs & Services department. The Administrative Membership Coordinator will be responsible for department coordination and management of ongoing initiatives and projects.
Candidates with the following experience and skills will be an ideal fit:
- Demonstrated experience supporting executive level staff members
- Experience in Associations/Meetings/Conferences
- Strong project management skills-ability to organize, coordinate and schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines
- Is collaborative, tech savvy, and detail-oriented
Provides executive-level administrative assistance in support of Senior Vice President including correspondence, expense reports, travel plans, department management, etc.
Coordinates meetings, conference calls, and communications for the Advisory Board.
Assists in the advance planning and implementation of Board of Director meetings and related activities at additional annual meetings and events.
Assists in the financial management and logistics of strategic partnerships for the annual conference, sponsorships for annual events to include marketing on the website, invoice collection and communications.
Assist in managing and onsite logistics of various meetings and events
Coordinates department annual Strategic Plan/Vision.
Provides member customer service responding to inquiries from members about the nonprofit, member programs, and conference sponsorship and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 3 years of related work experience; association/meetings/conferences experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Association Management System (AMS), Personify a plus.
Candidates must be able to commute to the office location in Arlington, VA. Hybrid work schedule is 2 days in-office, 3 days remote. Candidates must also be able to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
DEI & EEO Statement:
In every search, we greatly value attracting talent of all backgrounds and experiences. In order for ourselves and our clients to be most successful, it requires a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities and our world. We do not discriminate in hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.