Temporary Executive Office Management support at small association. Maternity leave coverage starting in September for 3 to 4 months.
Our client, a small association has an immediate opening for a temporary, Executive Operations Manager. This is maternity leave coverage, starting in September for 3 to 4 months.
This is a dynamic position that assists with support to the busy President/CEO, as well as manages the day-to-day office operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with both C-level support and Office Management. Must be a self-starter!
• Manage buys schedules and coordinate internal/external meetings.
• Maintain office efficiency.
• Interface with Board Members.
• Manage IT for the office with the outside consultant.
• Develop and manage office budget
• Serve as the office point of contact for open enrollment for benefits
• Write and edit correspondence on behalf of the organization and President/CEO
• Update the website.
• Work in the association’s management system.
• Plan and help organize special events
• Other projects as assigned
• 5 years of Executive support/office management
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to run office and problem solve on own
• Detail oriented
• Experience with an AMS
• MS Office
Located downtown, close to several metro lines.
Equal Opportunity Employer