Temporary, 1 year contract Membership Associate to Museum
Our recruitment team is excited to be partnering with an incredibly prestigious museum and educational institution. We are supporting their membership and development divisions.
The selected candidate must be open to working on a contract basis. The contract is estimated to be at least one year, with renewal options.
The position should be full-time hours (around 40 hours per week.)
- Assist with the preparation of member mailings
- Provide member services:
- Directly and in coordination with our mail and call center vendors, assess and respond to member inquires made by email, direct mail and phone
- Liaise with Advancement/Development Operations to resolve financial inquiries
- Retrieve, analyze and redistribute member mail through an online database.
- Perform data entry
- Record and update data in various databases
- Run reports
- Record and document processes within the Membership program
- Manage matching gift applications for submission for Advancement/Development
- Provide additional support as needed for the preparation and management of special events
- Provide administrative support as needed
• Proficient in the use of a computer and the use of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Proficient in the use of relational databases Experience with Luminate/Convio database
Creating and developing reports based on database exports
Must possess the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
The ability to take initiative, work independently and resolve problems diplomatically
Ability to multi-task
Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds