IMMEDIATE temporary to hire program assistant at health non-profit.
We are currently seeking an immediate temporary-to-hire Program Associate for one of our nonprofit clients. A career interest in public health/community health is preferred.
The Associate will provide critical support for individuals who are applying for the nonprofit's financial assistance programs. This position requires a very high attention to detail.
Job duties will include:
- Processes financial assistance program applications in Grants Management System
- Providing customer service support through phone and email
- Researching issues and inquiries and providing strong follow up
- Providing support to department projects, as needed.
- Associate’s degree or higher. Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year of relevant exprience
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office.
The position will be regular business hours Monday-Friday. The office is accessible to red line Metro and also offers parking.