Temporary to hire. Membership association. This is a very dynamic grants and program administrative support role. 4-5 years of relevant administrative support experience required.
Our client, a membership association, is seeking an experienced administrative program coordinator for one of their grant programs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service skills, strong administrative experience, and an interest in grants. Our client is considering candidates on a **temporary-to-hire**basis.
This individual will develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the association, its membership, and the grants program. This role requires a lot of multi-tasking as well as priority and deadline management. This person must be highly organized and able to self-manage a variety of administrative support for projects including support for membership, board relations, grants administration, and marketing.
We are seeking candidates with demonstrated experience in a similar administrative and/or program support role. Previous experience with an association is a large plus.
Job Duties to include:
· Maintaining program records
· Setting up conference calls
· Serving a point contact for program members and participants
· Grant tracking and administrative
· Related support for webinars and marketing (ie newsletters, flyers, membership marketing)
· Expense reports
· Coordinating small in-house meetings
· General program-related administrative support
· A completed Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of related administrative/program support experience
· Strong writing skills
· Ability to work independently and work on a variety of tasks and projects
· Some previous experience with grants is helpful
Our client is currently working on-site. Our recruiting team will discuss the safety procedures and precautions they are taking in office in depth with candidates.