Temporary 6 month Webmaster for education site
We are seeking a Webmaster for an Education focused site for a government agency for a 6 month contract.
The webmaster will:
1. Redirect migrated content to correct sources on the new website
2. Redirect unmigrated content from the dev site to correct sources
3. Work with other agency staff and website contractor to develop new templates and other features for the website that will facilitate site usability
4. Aggregate a variety of migrated content under new templates
5. Insure various resources and PDF files are correctly hyperlinked in
6. Reconstruct various content lists from previous website
7. Update/revise content spreadsheets and other files for future use of organization's staff
8. Respond promptly to stakeholder queries through the site email
The Webmaster must be a HTML guru and have experience with basic database management tools such as MYSQL and knowledge of Drupal 6,7 and 8.
Experience working with K-12 lesson planning websites with a particular focus in history or humanities is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer