Immediate, 4 to 6 month (maybe longer) contract Recruiter for a global education consulting firm.
A global education consulting firm has an immediate opening for a contract Recruiter. This position will be through August, but has a high possibility of extending beyond that for several additional months. This is a high volume recruitment team and we are ideally looking for someone that has 1 to 2 years of recruiting experience to source, screen and interview candidates for positions on their team. We need someone process oriented and very organized!
The opportunity will be full-time, remote. Schedule will be Monday-Friday 9am to 5 pm.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Staffing and Recruitment – proactively source and manage phone screen. This person will also be involved in the interview, and assist with placing qualified candidates.
- Source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts – specifically for specialized and highly skilled job positions
- Organized and effective management and use of online applicant tracking system
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Other projects/duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in staffing, recruiting or career placement. Previous experience in a high-volume staffing setting a plus. Focus in the education/university industry recruiting sales and customer service roles preferred
- Knowledge of basic employment law relative to hiring and interviewing preferred
- Previous experience using an applicant tracking system preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer