Special Assistant for new national memorial launch. Part-time to start, and full-time Fall 2020.
The Choice Inc. is engaged in a highly exciting search for a professional to assist the launch and opening efforts of a new national memorial
We are seeking candidates with a background in preservation, museum studies, anthropology, or related field.
This individual will provide critical support leading up to the opening in November 2020.
The assistant will assist in key areas including:
- Inquiry management
- Special events support
- Donor outreach
- Correspondence management and communications, as needed
The position will start around the beginning of March. It will be part-time to start and full-time hours closer to the launch.
The work will be performed on site in downtown DC. The office is located near Constitution Avenue.
- Associates degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Previous events/logistics support preferred
- Previous museum experience a plus
- Polished writing skills
- Strong computer skills
- Previous donor relations experience a plus
If selected, the position will be contracted through The Choice Inc.