Immediate temporary opportunity supporting Executive office and team at higher education medical association in DC.
Our client, a medical higher education association in DC has an immediate need for a temporary Executive Assistant starting ASAP for approximately 6 to 8 weeks. The required experience is executive administrative experience and meetings experience will be helpful. This person will support and report to President and CEO. We are looking for someone who can start the week of December 12th.
- Executive calendar management
- Meeting logistics planning including booking lodging and catering
- Email mail merge experience
- Experience with Smartsheets is preferred
- Adobe and Microsoft Office experience
Duties will include:
- Calendar management for President and CEO
- Meeting Planning for February Board Meeting. This will include lodging, travel email, expense reports)
- Send invitations to specific groups for the following Annual Session events—Past Presidents and Past Chairs Luncheon and the Chair of the Board Reception.
- Monitor the Smartsheet spreadsheets and send reminders to non-respondents.
- Track the Principal Officers Smartsheet, putting event dates in order of dates and time
- Updating congratulation and regret letters for the 2022 in Adobe
- Annual meeting prep
Equal Opportunity Employer