Temporary to hire Public Health Education Assistant at Non-Profit
The Choice Inc. is a boutique agency that specializes in recruitment for nonprofit organization and associations.
We currently managing an exciting search for a public health education coordinator. This individual will help support informational exhibitions, scholarship programs, and continuing education.
This position is temporary to hire.
These role will involve programming support for health care professionals including social workers, dietitians, technicians, doctors, and nurses.
- Creation of continuing education materials
- Assisting with accreditation renewals
- Representing organization at local and national exhibitions
- Coordination support for fellowship program
- Coordination for scholarship program
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience of related experience. Previous experience in a health nonprofit a large plus
- Access to reliable transportation/valid drivers license
- Strong writing skills
The office is located in Rockville, MD. Both parking and Metro are accessible. Standard Monday-Friday work schedule with occasional off site travel.